|All types of car are welcome, all ages, makes, models and styles, and there’s no need to pre-enter: just show up at the Main Stage from 8am on Sunday.|
USC isn’t just about big flashy body kits and enormous subwoofers, it’s about genuine performance cars, so in addition to Show & Shine you will also be able to enter Show & Go where you can score points for track performance too!
The Show & Go hopes to prove that show cars don’t need to be slow cars, and that race cars don’t need to be made out of gaffer tape. So we’re looking to find great looking performance cars, and as such, you can score Show & Go points both on the track and in the show paddock.
We’ve got some great trophies up for grabs, and extra prizes from Santa Pod’s lane sponsor, Autoglym. Space is limited and the paddock fills up quickly so be sure to arrive early. Autoglym will also be giving sample packs to all entrants, so you can be sure that you’ll be able to get your car in top condition for the show.
Trophies Up For Grabs:
- Best of Show – The Ultimate Street Car, with a perfect blend of attitude, sounds and looks, all done to the highest standard.
- Best All Rounder – Modifications in every area.
- Best Engine Bay – Perfect presentation and immaculate cleanliness will catch the judges eye.
- Best Exterior – Flawless paintwork, flashy airbrushing, and perfect panels are the order of the day.
- Most Extreme – “Can you tell what it is yet?” We’re after insane modifications, engineering talent and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Best Interior – Crazy dash-boards, beautiful upholstery and mad ICE.
- Best ICE – Loud & proud, with LCD monitors, big bass bins and maybe even a games console.
- Best Retro – Old Skool cool.
- Judges Choice – Anything that tickles the judges but doesn’t fall into any of the above categories.
- Show & Go – Speed and looks are needed.